Programming classes and phone support are handled by our Haas Application Engineers.
- Classroom training on:
- Power up and Homing the machine
- Introduction to all Haas control features
- Discussion on machine setup styles
- Setting Work Offsets
- Setting Tool Offsets
- Discuss Air-Gap Method
- Discuss Spindle-Face Method (Renishaw Probe Method)
- Out to Machine
- Loading Tool into Spindle and Tool Changes
- Jog Machine Axes
- Go over various machine/control features
- Set Work and Tool Offsets manually
- Air-Gap Method
- Spindle-Face Method (Renishaw Probe Method)
- Probing usage with Work Offset, Tool Offset and Broken Tool Detection cycles using the WIPS Probe conversational screens.
Classes will be held at HFO TRIDENT MACHINE TOOLS LLC. training facility. Classes are conducted in a relaxed Q and A atmosphere. Contact your sales engineer for information on scheduling.