Apply Now – submit your resume to [email protected]
Bring your talent, imagination and commitment.
Help lead the way in the 21st century with the World’s leading CNC machine tool builder. Join our team to build a strong, successful and prosperous tomorrow – today.
As an Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for coordinating, planning, designing and installing machinery or equipment in an industrial environment using state-of-the-art instruments, advanced computer systems and knowledge of programming and engineering. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting pre-sale activities and reviews including customer visits, evaluation of opportunities, machine assessment and recommendations, part processing recommendations and development of turnkey proposals
- Making accurate cost estimates, writing engineering reports, and interpreting plans and specifications
- Programing and setting up CNC lathes, CNC vertical and horizontal mills
- Developing/ implementing custom demonstrations and training customers in the safe set up and operation of CNC machine tools
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth technical knowledge of product lines represented by the company
- Strong hands-on machining background with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience with CNC machines.
- Knowledge of the Haas and Fanuc controls along with builder or distributor experience a plus.
- Knowledge of G an M codes
- Solid working knowledge of CAD/CAM software needed.
- Able to work independently and as a team player, have excellent customer service, and also offer effective communication skills.
- This position requires travel throughout our regional territory.
- Job ID: 1
- Posting Company: Haas Factory Outlet
- Location: Boston, MA
We offer Premier Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, 401K Retirement, Charitable Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, a competitive Paid Time-off Package for Work/Life Balance, Employee Recognition Events, and MORE!
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.